Culte de la Déesse Index du Forum

Culte de la Déesse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

he pitched to 10 feet for a birdie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Culte de la Déesse Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: he pitched to 10 feet for a birdie Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Cleveland Cavaliers hope to have the NBAs best player back in the lineup Friday against the New Orleans Pelicans. LeBron James did not play in Thursdays 103-94 loss to Oklahoma City because of a sore left knee and is expected back in the lineup tonight. James is fourth in the NBA in scoring with 24.8 points per game. Thunder stars Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant scored 26 and 19 points, respectively, while the Cavaliers were led by Kyrie Irvings 20 points. Irving was probable prior to the game with a knee sprain. Kevin Love recorded 18 points and grabbed 16 rebounds for Cleveland, which shot just 36.5 percent and made only 9-of-28 3-pointers. We have a lot of guys on this team that can step up. Shooting as poorly as we did, and still climbing and fighting back against a very good team in the Western Conference and league overall, it showed us a lot, Love said. Obviously were not too happy with a loss, but there are a lot of things that we can see in that fourth quarter that showed a lot of character about our team. Love has posted a double-double in six of his last seven games. Tristan Thompson had 14 points and 13 rebounds, and Dion Waiters scored 14 points. The Cavs, who are 6-4 on the road, had won a season-best eight in a row. After visiting the Pelicans in the Big Easy, the Cavs will play five in a row at home. Cleveland was winning by an average of 14.5 points during the eight-game winning streak and is unbeaten in the last 11 games when scoring 100 or more points. It is 12-1 when reaching 100 points this season. New Orleans will play three in a row at home and suffered a 112-107 loss at Dallas on Wednesday. Anthony Davis posted 31 points and 11 rebounds, Jrue Holiday ended with 30 points and 10 assists, and Ryan Anderson scored 13 points for the Pelicans, who shot 45.5 percent for the game and lost for the sixth time in nine tries. Davis sustained a jammed toe in the loss, but its nothing serious. He was fine, said Pelicans coach Monty Williams. He didnt want to come out and I wasnt wanting to take him out, either. Im never going to put him in harms way. Unless I see that look in his eyes, and Ive been around him long enough to know when I should take him out. He jammed his toe. He said he couldnt feel his toenail or something like that. But I think he was OK. New Orleans outrebounded Dallas 45-29 and held the Mavericks to five offensive boards. The Pelicans had 16 rebounds on the offensive end. The Pelicans will also host Golden State and Utah on the homestand and are 6-2 at Smoothie King Center this season. Cleveland defeated New Orleans by a 118-111 score on Nov. 10 at Quicken Loans Arena and was led by James, who had 32 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists. Irving also scored 32 points and Anderson paced the Pelicans with that same amount. Anderson made 8-of-12 3-pointers. Joel Embiid Jersey . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . - Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis said Wednesday hes "nodded off" during meetings, but he said its something every player does. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-richaun-holmes-76ers-jersey/ . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. Jerryd Bayless Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Trevor Booker Jersey . -- The Florida Gators are first yet again this season.DOHA, Qatar -- Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain squandered a two-shot lead in finishing tied with Steve Webster of England on top of the leaderboard heading to the final round of the Qatar Masters on Friday. Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. Just four shots separated the top 19 players, among them Paul Lawrie (69) at 10 under and looking to become the first three-time Qatar champion, and Sergio Garcia (69) at 9 under. Garcia was runner-up last year with George Coetzee of South Africa (73), who was at 10 under. Cabrera-Bello, chasing his first win on the European Tour in two years, began the day leading by two on 13 under, and went three shots clear with a birdie at the second hole. However, he dropped shots on Nos. 6 for a second straight day, 13 and 15. "I didnt think I played that bad," Cabrera-Bello said. "On the back nine, I didnt quite make the birdie putts as I did yesterday, but overall, I could have won it today. &quuot;Im a bit disappointed for not keeping a few shots ahead of the pack.dddddddddddd Im still on top of the leaderboard and still people need to try and catch me." Webster, looking to win for a first time in over six years, bogeyed the fourth and fifth holes to fall to 8 under then played the rest of the way in 4 under. On the par-5 18th, he pitched to 10 feet for a birdie putt and outright lead but missed. "I dont know what happened at first as I was hitting it really good on the range, but then I got a bit cocky on the course and the first six holes was like I had never played golf before," Webster said. Saddier, who graduated sixth from qualifying school to compete in his rookie tour season, has already showed his potential with a sixth-place tie in the Nelson Mandela Championship last month. His round of 64 was five shots better than his previous tour low of 69 when he competed as an amateur in the 2012 European Masters. After a 74 to lie 3 under, Henrik Stenson had a long session on the range under coach Pete Cowen. Ernie Els (71, 2 under) and Luke Donald (74, 1 under) couldnt stay in contention, and U.S. PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner slumped to 3 over following his round of 78 that included seven bogeys and one birdie. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Culte de la Déesse Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange